Surprising Nutritional Support for Hepatitis C Patients
There are so many suggestions out there for how you can stay healthy with Hepatitis C. If you listened to every possible source, your day could easily be filled with a dizzying parade of countless vitamins, supplements, alternative treatments, strict dietary guidelines, exercise routines, meditation practices, and so on and so forth.
Wouldn’t it be nice if some type of food product covered a bunch of these bases in one convenient step? UltraNourish™, a new nutritional shake, has answered the liver and general health call for simplification. UltraNourish is available in three forms: unflavored, chocolate, and vanilla chai!
Protein Shakes Aren’t Just for Bodybuilders
The whole idea of drinking a protein shake seems to have originated in the world of bodybuilding, where athletes place great value in getting enough protein to build muscle and prevent muscle injury. But shakes aren’t just for bodybuilders. Others have been discovering that nutritional shakes are an easy way to get the raw ingredients your body needs to be as healthy as it can be. This is especially true of modern lifestyles where people don’t always have the time, energy or money to eat organic, home-cooked, low-fat, high-fiber, high-protein meals packed with all of the vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, digestive enzymes, probiotics, etc. needed for optimal health.
Eating a ‘diverse, whole foods diet’ is always best, but it’s not always realistic. Having a busy day usually means coming up short on nutrition, unless you have a personal chef or are extremely organized and prepared. At some point or another, we’ve all found ourselves stopping at Dunkin’ Donuts for a quick bagel for breakfast or picking up pizza for dinner after a long day. Obviously, those days we will be coming up short on the nutrition meter.
Accordingly, most Americans could benefit from a daily shake supplying vitamins, minerals, immune boosters, antioxidants, probiotics, fiber, protein and digestive enzymes. People with Hepatitis C are no exception, but they are likely to have some additional needs such as supporting the liver, helping with energy production, and keeping excessive fat off.
UltraNourish is a nutritional shake that appears to cover nearly every nutritional aspect desired by a person with a chronic liver ailment such as Hepatitis C. This nutritional shake helps the liver in several ways without needing to pop a handful of pills. By mixing one scoop into juice, a smoothie or other drink, many benefits are reaped.
5 Benefits of UltraNourish™ That Hepatitis C Patients Will Love
- Liver Support – Milk thistle, artichoke, chicory, licorice root and turmeric team up here to protect liver cells and help with detoxification. This is the first shake I have seen that includes a high level of liver supportive ingredients.
- Digestive Support – Containing many different types of digestive enzymes, the combo of bromelain, papain, pepsin and lipase helps break down food into nutrients to improve digestion and absorption. In addition, UltraNourish contains probiotics for a favorable gut environment and improved immunity.
- Weight Management – The protein, greens and fiber packed into this shake are ideal for keeping you satiated, and thus reducing hunger cravings. Without a hankering for unhealthy snacks, feeling full will help ward off excessive eating that can cause weight gain and contribute to a fatty liver.
- Serious Antioxidant Power – Including vitamins A, C and E, green tea catechins, grape seed extract, bilberry and spirulina, this shake neutralizes free radicals to prevent cells from getting damaged. A major boon for those with Hepatitis C, cellular damage of the liver is the main reason liver disease gets worse.
- Energy Support – Between the protein, bee pollen, greens, royal jelly and astragalus root, this shake addresses fatigue from several different angles – and is highly likely to improve energy levels. This is important because fatigue is a frequent complaint of those with Hepatitis C.
Getting a well-rounded dose of nourishment in a shake helps reduce the pressure to eat a ‘diverse whole-foods diet’ every day. They are so easy; it’s no wonder that health shakes are popping up everywhere. And now, there is one especially designed for those of us who need extra liver support, want to stay healthy and may succumb to the convenience of an occasional (or frequent) bagel or pizza.