Sovaldi™ (sofosbuvir) and Hepatitis C
December 31, 2013
by Editors at Hepatitis-Central.com
With the approval of a new treatment option for those with Hepatitis C genotype 1, 2, 3 and 4 there are bound to be questions. Based on the information provided by Gilead, developer of Sovaldi™, we have provided summaries for many of the questions that are being asked. Learning more about this new combination therapy and discussing this information with your healthcare provider are essential.
Simply click on any of the links below for more details:
- What is Sovaldi™ (sofosbuvir)?
- What is the dosage for Sovaldi™ (sofosbuvir)?
- When is Sovaldi™ contraindicated?
- What types of adverse reactions were reported when taking Sovaldi™?
- What if I have an adverse reaction to the Sovaldi™ combination therapy?
- Are there any other warnings one should know regarding Sovaldi™ combination therapy?
- Can those co-infected with HIV and Hepatitis C begin Sovaldi™ combination therapy?
- How can I get assistance paying for Sovaldi™ (sofosbuvir)? Is Sovaldi™ covered by insurance?
Combining Well Care and Sick Care for Hepatitis C
Price of Pill that Will Likely Cure 90% of Hep C Patients